The past few days have been a whirlwind of activity, communication and concern for those in our community and around the world. At this time, we are challenged to tap into the things that are most important to us – namely the health and well-being of ourselves and one another.
With this in mind, for the first time since we opened, Innovation Works has made the decision to close its doors as of March 17 in order to minimize the risk of further spread of Covid-19. We have talked to or emailed with all of our co-tenants and are grateful to have the support of those who call Innovation Works their home.
Here are some important notes for our community:
- Following the direction of public health authorities, Innovation Works will be closed until further notice.
- While the building is closed to our co-tenants and the public, staff will be here every afternoon to accept mail and packages from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. If packages come outside this time, your courier company should notify you as per regular protocol.
- If you absolutely need to pick up your mail before April 6, we ask that you email me or call me to pick up on Fridays from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- All meetings and events booked up to April 6 will receive a full credit for a future booking.
- We will continue to have common area cleaning in the space twice weekly while closed.
- We will be providing on-line opportunities for engagement, including virtual yoga.
- We are looking at ways to provide connection to our members, both online through our online member community, to sign up https://forum.pillarnonprofit.ca/ and stay tuned for other opportunities to connect.
- Pillar Nonprofit Network/Innovation Works staff will be operating virtually during business hours.
We will communicate regularly as we know more.
If you have questions please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or the following:
Meeting room bookings - Andrew Leest - email@example.com
Events rentals in the Commons - Kaleigh Rodgers - firstname.lastname@example.org
In times like these it is of the utmost importance to exercise our compassion and kindness for each other. On behalf of the Pillar and Innovation Works team we thank you for your patience and support.
Director of Operations & Innovation Works