Transportation & Parking
Pillar is one of London Cycle Link's Bike-Friendly Businesses with indoor bicycle parking for co-working members and guests, accessed through the accessibility ramp on the west side of the building. (Guests will have to request access at the Welcome Desk.)
Additional options nearby include:
- Outdoor bike racks located on sidewalks at the Northeast/Southwest corners of King and Clarence
- Citi Plaza parking garage
- Covent Garden Market underground parking garage down the ramp at the King St entrance where there are bike racks and secure bike lockers.
Our Downtown Central Location is Accessible by Several Bus Routes!
- 2/102 Natural Science to Trafalgar Heights
- 3 Downtown to Fairmont
- 4/104 Rideout & Grand to Fanshawe College
- 6/106 Richmond Parkview to Natural Science
- 7 Downtown to Argyle Mall
- 9 Downtown to Whitehills
- 12 Downtown to Wharncliffe & Wonderland
- 13 White Oaks Mall to Masonville Place
- 19 Downtown to Hyde Park Power Centre
- 20 Fanshawe College to BeaverBrook
- 21 Downtown to Huron Heights
Paratransit and Information
- For drop offs near 201 King St. the best possible location would be the parking lot located West and South of our building.
- There is a major bus stop that is just down the street on King St. that can also be an option for paratransit
- Our accessible ramp/door is located on the westside of our building that would be needed for entrance into the building
- Accessible parking spots located in the lot next to 186 King Street
- Learn more about Accessible Parking Considerations from City of London here
- Citi Plaza Underground Parking Garage
- Outdoor parking lots located at King and Clarence & on King (between Richmond and Clarence)
- 2 hour metered parking located around Citi Plaza
Paid parking directly to the West of Innovation Works.
- Monday - Friday, 6am-6pm $2 per half-hour
- $8 daily maximum for 6am-6pm
- $5 flat fee for 5pm-6am overnight 7 days/week
- $5 flat fee, 6am-6pm on weekends
Impark parking lot across the street from Innovation Works.
- $2 per half hour
- $10 daily maximum from 6am-6pm
- 6$ for 6pm-6am overnight